US - University of Sindh Merit List Year 2020

Jamshoro (Sindh)

Merit System

University of Sindh merit for professional degrees includes test score and marks in last degree earned.
All applicants to any 4- Yr./ 3-Yr. Bachelor/ Hons./ Master MS/M.Phil program have to take Pre-Entry test scheduled by the university of Sindh. The weight of the test is 40%. The remaining 60% weight is given to the academic marks in previous degrees earned.

Merit Calculation and Minimum Requirement of Test Score

The merit for the admission in US Jamshoro varies for different categories or courses. The adjusted merit is about 64% for bachelor courses and about 66% for master courses.

Fall and Spring Merit Waiting Lists of Selected Candidates

The merit list along with waiting lists are displayed in relevant department of the university at the specified date.

In Takes

University of Sindh offers admissions once a year.

Free Test Preparation

Free Test Prep - Video lessons and Questions explanations by Videos

Past and Sample Papers

Download Sample Papers of Pak Universities

University Test Dates

Merit and Waiting Lists of Pak Universities

Merit and Waiting lists of All Pak universities

 

More Educational and Fun Stuff

More Education and Fun
More In-depth knowledge about what you need. Detailed about test preparation, English Writing, TOEFL, and IELTS. Education and your well being

Major Tests for Admission

About Admission.pk

Admission.pk is a free service for higher education seekers. It provides comprehensive information to start building a successful career through higher studies.

Entrytest Preparation
Study Abroad
GMAT Preparation
College of Admission Tests

Disclaimer

Sole purpose of Admission.pk is provide only information what it gets from various sources. Admission.pk does not take any liability for the correctness of the information it provides. More, the institution normally change their rules and other facts frquently, so it is advised to the user to contact the respective institution for updated information.

Get in Touch