× NUST Downloads NUST UG Admissions Enter to NUST NUST Admission Policy NUST Merit Criteria `International Applicants NUST DAE Criteria NET Syllabus and Pattern NUST Eligibility Criteria FA/FSc - Apply which Program? Non FA/FSc - Apply which Program? NUST Admission through SAT/ACT NUST Admission through SAT

Study in China

Study in China is becoming fascinating for the students. Chinese Business schools are growing day by day.

Study Visa Process in China

Visa Issued to foreigners who come to China for study or intern practice for a period of six months or above. Student visa is usually issued for single entry only. The duration of stay varies. X visa will be issued to those who are required to study for 10 months or more. F visa will be issued to those who are required to study for less than 10 months.

Students who will be studying for less than one year may be able to apply for a business f-visa rather than the x-visa. If the course of study is for one year, a physical examination form is required. If you wish to extend your study visa while in China, it may not be possible to change a f-visa to a x-visa once you have arrived in China. Therefore, you will need to check with your host institution as many provinces have recently changed their in-country visa conversion policies. Call us for rush service. (917) 421-9639

Studying abroad in China provides opportunities for international students to view things from the Chinese perspective. China has become one of the most popular study abroad destinations for international students because of its long history and rich culture.

With 5000+ programs in English, and 50,000+ scholarships every year, and the universities rising rapidly in the rankings China is one of the world’s most popular study destinations.

Many international students chose China for their studies abroad. But why? Well, China has been investing a lot in education over the last years and has developed partnerships with universities from the UK and US.

Admission Requirements

Student Study Abroad Visas require original documentation to be sent to the applicant by the host institution. In order to process your student X-visa properly you should apply to your study abroad program early to allow them time for mailing these documents. There are two common services for student visas, Regular Processing Service (5-7 days) and Rush Service (48 Hours).

  1. Original Passport
  2. 2 Color 2x2" Passport Size Photo Format
  3. Completed Q1 Visa Application Form
  4. An approved JW201 or JW202 Form

Admission Notice

To facilitate your application, please provide a cover letter with a list of the items being mailed, your return address and your daytime telephone number.

Passports must be valid up to no less than 6-months beyond your expected return date.Passport page 22, 23 and 24 are not visa pages You have six months to enter China from the day you are issued your Chinese visa.

The term of your visa begins once you have entered China. (30, 60, 90, 180 days) F1 - visa for academic and language students, M1 - visa for vocational students

Family Members

Accompanying spouse and children are given the same type of visa and residence permit as the one who will be employed or studying in China.

Work Permit In China

Generally, foreign students are allowed to work while studying in China. This has affected students working as English teachers while pursuing their Chinese studies. Students who have studied at the FCU Language Center for minimum twelve months continuously and have shown excellent academic progress may apply for a work permit from the Ministry of Education. They may then work up to a maximum of twelve hours per week.

Students without a work permit are forbidden to work at any job, including language teaching or part-time jobs. For the full text of the Regulations Governing Foreign Student Work Permits and Employment, please see below. Students get a job if their schools certify one of the following facts:

A. A personal or family crisis affects the student's finances to the point that the student is unable to continue his or her studies or to support himself. Documentary evidence must be presented by the student for verification.
B.  The educational or research department of the school where the student is enrolled requires his or her assistance in the form of employment.
C.  The student's training or research requires related employment experience outside the school as part of the course.
D.  The student employee's special skills or qualifications will raise the national standard of specialized knowledge in a relevant field.
The four conditions listed above do not apply to students who possess specialized language expertise; such students may, with permission of the Ministry of Education, teach at public or private universities or colleges, including their affiliated language training centers.