× NUST Downloads NUST UG Admissions Enter to NUST NUST Admission Policy NUST Merit Criteria `International Applicants NUST DAE Criteria NET Syllabus and Pattern NUST Eligibility Criteria FA/FSc - Apply which Program? Non FA/FSc - Apply which Program? NUST Admission through SAT/ACT NUST Admission through SAT

Admission in UK Institutions

Applications for MBA programs are up, job opportunities for students in finance or consulting have turned wretched. But a lot of opportunities are waiting for MBA graduates.

UK Student VISA

You can apply for student visa if you are be able to show that you are going to follow:
  • a recognized full-time degree course or postgraduate studies, or
  • a period of study and/or research in excess of 6 months where this forms part of an overseas degree course, or
  • a course run during the week involving at least 15 hours of organized daytime study each week, or
  • a full-time course at an independent fee-paying school
You must also:
  • be able to pay for your course and support yourself and any Dependants, and live in the UK without going into business or getting a job, or needing any help from public funds
  • be able and intend to follow your chosen course, and
  • intend to leave the UK when you complete your studies, if your course of study is below degree level


You can apply in a number of ways, for example, by post, by courier, in person and online. Staff at the visa application centers will tell you about the ways in which you can apply.   application centers
Some visa sections will only accept applications made online. To find out if you can apply for your visa online please visit the visa for UK website.
If you cannot apply online you will need to fill in a visa application form (VAF 3 - Student). You can get a form free of charge from your nearest visa application center or from the visa application forms page on our website.
You should apply for a student visa in the country of which you are a national or where you legally live.


You can take part-time or holiday work, but you must not:
  • work for more than 20 hours a week during term time unless your placement is part of your studies, has been agreed with your educational institution and leads to a degree or qualification awarded by a nationally recognized examining body
  • do business, be self-employed or provide services as a professional sports person or entertainer, or
  • work full-time in a permanent job